Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Answers to Trivia post 10-21-08

I am a little sneaky arn't I?

Okay the answers are:

1. Madonna Lucky Star

2. Autograph Turn up the radio

3. Eddy grant electric Avenue

4. Bryan Adams Cuts like a knife

5. Blues Traveler - Run-Around

6. Johnny Cash Man in Black

7. Bon Jovi Runaway

8. Led Zeppelin Black Dog

9. Pat Benatar Love is a Battlefield

10. Guns N' Roses November Rain

11. Joan Jett I love Rock N' Roll

12. A-Ha Take on me

13. Tiffany I think we're alone now

14. motley Crue Home sweet home

15. Lynyrd Skynyrd Sweet home Alabama

16. Cutting Crew (I Just) Died in your arms tonight

17. Pink Floyd The thin Ice

18. Reo Speedwagon Take it on the run

19. Van Halen Jump

20. Metallica Fade to black


There you have it. How did you do....Don't comment here though...go back here to comment.

6 comments:

Ronnica said...

Thanks, Blog Stalker, for your comment on my post about abortion. I will be including that comment in my follow-up post tomorrow.

And on a funnier note, the word verification is "swear." Just so you know, I did not.

darksoulwithbrightheart said...

lol i like photography too!! my photography blog is called www.photographyroxmyworld.blogspot.com i hope you like it!! I like ur blog too bye

Dr Zibbs said...

Great list of songs.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I like your songs. Great list!

XOXO
Jen

The pale observer said...

Please stalk my blog.

Your newest follower,

Holli in Ghana

Michelle said...

Hey it's Michelle from Welcome to my world...I'm just stopping by all of my followers pages because I had changed my url to reflect the new changes in the blog and blogger is not redirecting traffic like i thought it would...so I want to make sure everyone has the new URL...hope to see you there!

http://gfcfmotherwarrior.blogspot.com